11 May 2010

ATLANTIC STAMPERS INK APRIL SWAP

As much fun as it is to be a Stampin' Up! Demo, it's 3 times the fun now because I have 3 wonderful ladies on my team. One of the things we do is send each other monthly swaps. April was Maree's turn to come up with the theme and she chose a colour theme using one of her daughter's school bags as inspiration:
Isn't that a beautiful design!! Lots of Stampin' Up! similarities in there.

Now part of the reason for the themes of the swaps is to get us to try different things. Since I'm such a pink/green/white girl I decided I would go with more of the other colours in the design, and here is what I came up with:
Can you believe it! No pink!
The cardstock is Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White. The ink is Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Tempting Turquoise. The stamp set is Watercolor Trio - such a quick and easy set to use. Great for quick cards and workshops!

The next card is Sandi's, our newest team member:
I love all the detail on this card - the colours, the layers, the punches, and brads. It's a beauty! Thank you Sandi!

I'll show you Linda's card tomorrow... I can't show you Maree's because she is sending it into one of the SU contests (after a lot of convincing!!!)

I'm working on our May swap today, so I may show you a sneak peek before I send them out.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment