5 Apr 2010

STOP THE PRESSES!

I've just learned that Wednesday, April 7th, is NO HOUSEWORK DAY!!! Sorry for shouting but now that's a day to celebrate!! Mind you I celebrate No Housework Day a lot more often than that, but it's nice to know that at least one day is officially sanctioned!

So I went looking for clip art to round out my message and look at what I found!





Who are these skinny smiling women?!! What are they thinking?!!

I was expecting more:


and

Hmmm, I am definitely missing something. I love a clean tidy house too, I just hate getting it that way!!

So instead of doing ANY housework on Wednesday, I'll be doing this:

 and this
(alas, I won't be as skinny)
But most of all I'll be doing things like this:



If you need some ideas on how to spend No Housework Day, contact me!!  Whatever you do, make sure you have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment