1 Apr 2010

BIRTHDAY BEAUTY

I have to confess, I love the frilly pink cards and here I am with another one:
This is made with Regal Rose and Whisper White cardstock, with liberal use of the new Scallop Trim Border punch. Don't worry - if you didn't earn it for free during Sale-A-Bration you will be able to purchase it when the new Idea Book & Catalogue 2010-2011 comes out in July!

I also used the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder (Occasions Mini). The hint of green is Old Olive - in the 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and the sentiment which is from the Well Scripted stamp set in the Occasions Mini.

I cut the card base at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", then trimmed the long side of the front cover by 3/4 so that the punched trim would show on the Regal Rose.

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment