9 Mar 2010

COMPUTER ILL AND ON STRIKE

Yesterday my computer got zapped with a bug, NOT a virus - as the super helpful techie made clear to me (along with a lot of other things - he was really good!). Fortunately he healed it within two hours but did mention something to the effect that my 8 year old computer was a dinosaur and on its last legs. Which is just what I wanted to hear because I've been wanting (dare I say needing) a new computer and now I have an official, professional opinion to use as an excuse! Stay tuned!

While I was 'virtually' incapacitated, I tidied up my craft room - yes, this is tidy, what do you mean?!! And made this card - continuing on my spring theme:

The flower medallion is cut from the Tea Party DSP, the Certainly Celery is made using the Ovals die. The 'happy easter' is from the A Good Egg stamp set, and the beautiful dots were made with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment