9 Feb 2010

VINTAGE WITH BLING

One of my favourite sets in the Occasions Mini catalogue is Vintage Vogue, along with the Very Vintage jumbo wheel. And when you combine it with gold glitter - well, I must confess - I really like the result:

I took this photograph with an 'Orchid Opulence' background, looks pretty in real life but throws the colours off in photographs.
I used Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla cardstock, Soft Suede ink, and our Fine Galaxy Gold glitter. The sentiment is from the Well Scripted set, also in the Occasions Mini. The ribbon is the Pretty in Pink 5/8" satin.
The ruffle around the sentiment was made using the Scallop Trim Border punch, running it through the crimper and then gathering it around the oval. The crimper really helps to make this possible.
Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment