20 Feb 2010

A SPARKLING ATTEMPT

I had a vision for this card, but it hasn't turned out the way I imgained so I will try again. I wanted to give the illusion of a walkway into a secret garden, with a glittering, dreamy atmosphere:

It's 'sort of' there but not totally as I had envisioned it in my mind.
I used the Vintage Vogue vine in Old Olive to create the greenery, and then sponged the area to give it more depth. I used Creamy Caramel cardstock run through the Big Shot with the woodgrain plate from the Texture Plates Kit #4, and then punched with the Word Window Punch to create the fence. I covered the whole picture with a piece of our sticky pages and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds.

In real life it really sparkles, so you can't complain about that!! When I have more time I'll have another go - suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment