3 Jan 2010

It's Still the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Wow, just get over Christmas and the New Year celebrations and we're still having fun. The new Occasions Mini catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration catalogue go live on Tuesday! And there are so many neat new things to check out! Like gorgeous new punches...and beautiful Valentine DSP... and of course new stamps, but they are more than new - they are also available with Clear Blocks!!!

Now I'm a traditional kind of gal, and thought I'd try out a set of the clear block stamps just so I could give you my honest opinion... WELL, I Love Them!!! And it doesn't hurt a bit that they are less expensive than the traditional wooden block style (both styles are available in new stamp sets).

I'm off to Leadership this week, but if I can get my camera working I'll be giving you photos of the new products and cards I have made with them. Until then - take a peek at the catalogues (see - they are over there on the right hand column). If you want a copy of your own just let me know and you can pick them up at my studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment