8 Jan 2010

3-D Swap

I've only managed to pull together one 3-D item to swap, but I really like it. It's a style we used in a Christmas class, but this time I used a Valentine theme.


This is a combination card/mini album, and I used one sheet from the truly divine "Sending Love Specialty" paper in the Occasions Mini. One side of each sheet has glitter - I love it!! The other cardstock used is Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, and Real Red.



Inside I used punched hearts and borders, stamped messages, and love quotes I printed on cardstock using my computer printer.



I also used some of the new "Sweet Pea Stitched Felt". There are 52 pieces in five colours to mix and match. And although I used a lot of embellishments there is still room for personal messages or photos!





On the last page I attached a pocket which holds four 'Love Coupons' - always fun!



And I stapled ribbons to one end of the coupons so they are easy to remove.




I hope you like this fun little folder.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment