17 Sept 2009

New Stamp Set, New Impression Folder

I get so excited when the courier stops at my house - because it means new Stampin' Up! toys for me!
Today I made a Christmas card using two new products, one is a stamp set from the Idea Book & Catalogue called Tree Trimmings, and the other is a new Impressions Folder from the Holiday Mini catalogue called Petals-A-Plenty. It makes a beautiful deep impression on the card stock and has become my new favourite! I chose traditional Christmas colours - Old Olive, Real Red,Very Vanilla, and Chocolate Chip. The sentiment is a retired one (but the only one that would fit because I didn't check until the card was finished!)
What looks like jagged cutting on the bottom of the Real Red cardstock is actually shadows from the deep impressions. And it has a wonderful textural feeling as well.
Hope you like it!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment