4 Sept 2009

Last Punched Character - Fifi

I'd like you to meet Fifi - she is a very dainty lady and extremely easy to make. Thanks to the very talented Jackie Topa who created her.
I used Creamy Caramel cardstock and sponged all the punched pieces with Creamy Caramel Classic ink. The collar is Tempting Turquoise with a button accent.
Punches:
Scallop Oval (Head fur)
Small Oval  x 2(Ears)
Full Heart (Face)
Word Window (Neck and Tail/cut word window in half)
Scallop Circle x 2 (Body)
Modern Label x 2 (Legs, cut centre 'bump' out of one end)
Boho Blossoms x 5 (Leg & Tail fluff - smallest of the three flowers)
Collar - 1/2" punch, 3/4" punch.
My apologies Fifi - I forgot your Tempting Turquoise hair bow!!
Thanks for visiting, hope you'll come back next week when I'll have a new series to share with you.
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment