21 Apr 2009

Still More Challenge Cards

What a great way to start the week - completing two challenges in one day!
The first is the Mojo Monday challenge at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/. I don't know how Julee does it every week, but she always comes up with a new and interesting sketch.

Since my photography is so bad I thought I would try and scan the card instead. Guess I need to look for a third option...

The colours are Kiwi Kiss and So Saffron. Designer Paper is Walk in the Park from the new Occasions Mini. The flower image is from Eastern Influences, the butterfly from Dreams du Jour, and the sentiment is from Thank You Kindly. Punch is Eyelet Border, ribbon is So Saffron, and I coloured the images with Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, So Saffron, Summer Sun, and Apricot Appeal.

The second challenge was from the Late Night Stampers Convention 09 group and it was a sketch this week as well. Since I had these colours on my desk, I thought I'd give them another opportunity to shine.
This time the image is a Level One Hostess set, Dear Friend. The DSP is another pattern from Walk in the Park, and the extra ribbon is Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin ribbon.

Hope you like them!
Cheers
Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment