1 Nov 2008

Halloween is over!


And now I can concentrate on Christmas! Canadian Thanksgiving was in October so I can give Christmas cards and decorations my full attention - Yay!

Except for Tuesday night when many, many Canadians will be glued to the TV waiting to see who becomes the next President of the USA. I have my favourite, but it will remain a secret. (Hint - he's male)
Now, back to regular programming... this post is about this Santa card using the Santa from the 'Jolliest Time of the Year' stamp set. The card layout is from a design challenge and I really like all the layers. The cardstock is Basic Black, Real Red, and Whisper White. The Designer Series Paper is from 'I Wish' Simply Scrapping package, but the snowflakes match the stamps in the 'Snow Swirled' set, so you could make your own. The ribbon is 1/2 Striped grosgrain in Real Red.
I embossed the image with VersaMark and Black embossing powder and coloured it in with markers - Real Red, Basic Black, and Summer Sun for the belt buckle. I used Blush Blossom for his face and a touch of Pretty in Pink for his cheeks.

Hope you have a nice weekend!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment