23 May 2008

Card fun

It's been a hectic month but I'm finally able to post my latest samples.

I have to admit I'm getting 'antsy' for the new catalogue so I decided to dig out some sets and paper I haven't played with in a while.



The first is done almost entirely with Ginger Blossom Designer Series Paper - simple, but very effective I think.

Then another simple card made with the background stamp 'Floral' embossed in gold.



One of my favourite sets, "Wild Rose", is used in the Perfect Plum/Pale Plum colour scheme.





Finally I used the 'Spring Song' set by embossing the hummingbird and flower in black and colouring in with my SU markers.



Then just when I couldn't stand waiting for new stamps any longer Stampin' Up! came out with a 'sneak peak' of a new stamp set that will be available in the Fall & Winter catalogue. It's gorgeous! Be sure to check back in the next week or so for some samples...

No comments:

Post a Comment