16 Mar 2008

I've had fun this weekend with my new supplies. Unfortunately most of the cards I've sealed in their envelopes ready to send and forgot to take photos! Here are a few that managed to make it to film (well, computer...)

This one is made with Cardstock, Designer Paper, the five petal punch, coloured brads, and ribbon.
The cardstock is Old Olive and Pretty in Pink, the designer paper is from the Prints Pack Designer Series Paper (Hostess Level 1). Again I've left the greeting area blank until I use it.

I have to admit, I have a 'thing' for punches. They make designing and putting together so easy! You'll be seeing more punch projects in the near future. And they work great with scrapbooking.


This card is the same colour scheme but I've used the Perfectly Pretty wheel and Pretty in Pink classic ink to create the background.
The corners were created with the ticket punch, and the flower with the five petal punch.
I forced myself to use one of the pearls from the Pretties kit - I want to save as many as I can for workshops.



The last card for today is done with a special boy or man in mind.
The background is another sheet from the Prints Pack Designer Series Paper - Real Red. Whisper White is the centre column background with the three blocks cut from Brilliant Blue.
I dipped into the new Silver Hodgepodge Hardware to frame the sentiment "Hugs & Kisses" from the All Holidays stamp set.
Next time I plan to have a scrapbook page or two to show you. Which is a nice segue to letting you know that my first scrapbook night is March 27th, 7 - 9 pm. This class will meet one night each month until June. For more information visit my website: www.attherookery.stampinup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment